Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i don't sleep anymore so here's my latest project

This is what happens when I don't have a set work schedule - I'm up til 4AM, sleep until 11AM and my days are completely random! Anyway, I've been doing more self-educating on photography lately and learning more about photo-editing, which is fun. My friend also just recommended some photography classes and one-day workshops you can take on the cheap at the Botanical Gardens here, which I think I might start soon.

Anyway, some fun foto projects for you. The plan is to make some cheap little wood boxes, paint them black, have good ol' Kinko's print these on matte board, and then spray glue the fotos onto the boxes to give my poor empty walls some dimension. I'll post more fotos of the project soon, assuming it goes well.

amazon river, peru 2008

bondi beach, summer 2003
new zealand roadtrip, summer 2003

sydney bridge, summer 2003

These are just some of the older fotos I've been playing with. I may use more recent ones for the actual project, but these ones were good for practice.

Peace.

No comments: