Sunday, May 17, 2009

just another weekend in the oax

I'm seriously digging life in Oaxaca. I had another wonderful weekend, complete with a Oaxacan baseball game (rained out), cumbia dancing, a postponed mother's day performance by my little sister's school (also rained out), and another temescal outing (although, I took my turn hanging with the kids, while Blaca did the actual temescal). I seriously love it. I know, can I say it one more time? Maybe. I love it. Seriously.

@ the estadio de Los Guerreros (warriors)
and then it rained...
went to Kayla's school for a postponed mother's day show. so cute.
and then another temescal day
pre-temescal dancing (me, playing with lighting and silhouettes)
temescal necesities

i sat this one out so that Blanca could participate, since she didn't last week. instead, i got to babysit mis sobrinos and I taught Josiel how to do shadow puppets =)More pics on Flickr.

Paz y amor.

No comments: