Wednesday, May 20, 2009

summer lovin

I know, I know, I'm obnoxious with my Mexico-life love, but I can't help it. I just booked a whole bunch of flights and hotels for the summer, and it is gonna be a pretty blissed out time.
  • May 27 - June 1: Paul's visit! All the local hot spots, most of which I have never seen - Monte Alban, Hierve del Agua, Sierra Norte, etc.
  • June 2 - June 6: Florida conference
  • June 7 - 10: Tulum beaches, Maya ruins, snorkeling and general great times with Lindsay
  • June 10 - June 14: Puerto Escondido for 4 days of surfing camp with Kate
  • June 15 - June 18: Oaxaca for a quick Mexico despedida
  • June 19 - July 1: Chicago Summer!
  • July 2 - July 16: East Coast Road Trippin -> Boston, NYC, Baltimore, DC
  • July 17 - July 20: Asheville for Mel's wedding
  • July 21 - July 30: Detroit?
  • July 31 - August 3: Seaworld Conference (no really, I'm going to a conference that's being held at Seaworld in Florida...kinda weird, but excited to play with the dolphins...plus, it's me and Kate's farewell honeymoon)
  • August 4 - August 9: Detroit for Jenny's wedding
  • August 10 - August 21: Thailand? Ireland? Brazil?
And then who knows where...I'm supposed to come back to Oaxaca for a few weeks in August/September, but not sure when exactly or if I'm going to really want to (I tend to like to nest after a busy summer), so I might just chill out in Chicago for the end of summer/beginning of fall.

Anyway, that's my summer schedule. Happy hump day.

Paz y amor.

No comments: