Monday, June 1, 2009

pauly meets oaxaca

Paul came to visit! It was great to see him and let him see a little bit of my life. Sometimes I feel like my family and friends really have no idea what my life is like, which is fair, since I feel like my life changes on a regular basis, if not daily. But it was great that he came down to explore for a few days.

Since he only had a few days, we literally did a whirlwind tour - Monte Alban, Hierve el Agua, Tlocalula Market, Sierra Norte, etc. Some pics from our excursions.

Hierve el Agua (Boiling Water) - Natural hot springs outside of Oaxaca City. Nature's very own infinity edge pool.
Mountain biking in Cuajimoloyas in Sierra Norte.
I heart tiny flowers. I can't help it.
More on Flickr.

Tomorrow I'm off to Florida for a 4-day conference, then back for some beach adventures. Tulum for 4 days and Puerto Escondido for 4 days of surf camping. =) Life's pretty good.

Peace.